Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What is she thinking??




Mariah,
I know that you have been lonely for a long time now. Your first marriage ended amidst allegations of psychological abuse. A lot of men have said a lot of crazy things about you (all of which were completely not true, I'm sure) and you have spent time in a mental hospital. You did a movie called Glitter (nuff said).
It is because of all these things that I am going to give you a pass on marrying someone you have known for a month and is 9 years younger than you. I cannot however give you a pass on the so seemingly obvious thought that this guy is looking for one thing from you. It starts with Pay and ends with Check. I am guessing that Wild'n Out doesn't pay all that well.
Give me a call sometime and we can discuss how I really feel about this marriage. I don't like to put too many things in writing that surround subjects as sensitive as this one.
Love ya,
IHCP

No comments: